Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Mail

This is my most exciting non-fiction trip to the post office yet! Yesterday, after over two years of doing nothing with my hair, I got it chopped. Chopped, I tell you. I decided since I hated my way-too-long hair, it was time for a complete change. Clearly, I scheduled my haircut through the mail. Just kidding. But I'm glad that Locks of Love provided me with something worthwhile to do with my hair. So, my mail this month is sending ten inches of my hair to be made into a wig for a child who needs one. For the record, you could make my current haircut with the hair I'm donating. No kidding.

Me and my donation.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!

also props for doing locks of love :)

Casi said...

I almost chopped my hair Monday then again today....maybe this weakend! Looks good :)