Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Volunteering

Illness prohibited me from volunteering outside the home. I was scheduled to go to Cradles to Crayons, but I was pretty certain I was dying (or had a pretty bad head cold and could barely get through work). Luckily, I've recently taken up the task of writing One Brick Philadelphia's newsletter. So, I'm going to have to count the time I spend writing up articles and trying to get the program to work on my ancient macbook as my volunteering. You should probably sign up for One Brick Philadelphia and get my awesome newsletter. Oh, you'll also get invites to various volunteering opportunities in the Philadelphia region, blah, blah blah. Mostly the newsletter. Though you'll probably be inspired to volunteer. Because I'm such a good writer. As displayed on my blog. So you already know that.

No comments: