Sunday, June 17, 2012

Garden Update

Last week (I know, I'm horrible at updating in a timely fashion), I took my camera to my garden plot and took some pictures of what's going on there. We haven't eaten anything from it yet, which is what I need to do to consider this goal complete, but we're getting there.
We have a pepper growing! For the record, since I took this picture, I've gotten some cherry tomatoes growing and a squash blossom. I planted a ton of lettuce, but I don't think I watered it enough, as it pretty much stopped growing at 2 inch leaves. I didn't think I needed to get out there and water often, because we've been having a lot of rain, but perhaps not enough.

And now I'll leave you with a picture of my whole garden:
Looks pretty sad, now that I'm looking at it this way. I'll take more pictures next week, I think it looks better now.

No comments: