Sunday, June 3, 2012

May Mail - Slightly Belated

May didn't really present any natural opportunity for mail, and I failed at getting something out. I did send two pieces in April, and I'll strive to send two pieces in June to make up for it. And I was only 2 days late for sending it. When it comes to paying bills or RSVPing that's practically on time.

This piece of mail is particularly exciting to me. It was my RSVP (for the record, very much on time) for a Bat Mitzvah. I've never been to a Bat Mitzvah before (or a Bar Mitzvah, or any other Jewish rite, for that matter, unless you count Shabbat and Seder at college). I'm really excited to go to a synagogue and follow along in Hebrew. I. CANNOT. WAIT. Thus far, this wins for the best piece of mail I've sent this year (sorry, Casi's package with the Always Sunny card).

No comments: