Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

Another year has gone by, and I'm ready to tackle next year! In an effort to have a great year, I've come up with a list of things I want to do before the end of 2012. Hopefully, I won't be running around in December trying to everything. I don't want this to be a 2012 bucket list. Here's my list:

1. Volunteer at least once a month.
2. Travel somewhere new.
3. Bike at least 25 miles in one day at least 3 times.
4. Grow and eat vegetables in my garden plot.
5. Visit a new (to me) museum.
6. Complete the 2012 Podcast Reading Challenge.
7. Take pictures at events.
8. Take at least 5 pictures with my husband (just one for all of 2011=fail).
9. Update this blog at least twice a month.
10. Send one piece of snail mail once a month.
11. Do the Broad Street Run.
12. Read a book written before 1900.

Happy New Year to All of You!

No comments: