Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bike Ride #3

After work today, I met up with a friend for a bike ride. Last time we met up (2 weeks ago) we did about 16 miles and planned to do fewer this week since a) it's been a million degrees out and b)  we decided to bike the other direction, towards bars rather than woods, so we figured we'd stop for a drink. However, it was overcast, a little breezy, and a lot cooler than it has been recently, so we decided to go farther. I mapped it out when I got home and it was 25.3 miles total for me. This puts me so far ahead of 25+ miles bike rides than I had hoped to be. I'm also pretty psyched because it comes during a week that I took off from running, so I've been feeling a bit like a slug recently. I'm now hoping to do at least three more this long now.

No comments: